Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Just to be sure we're on the same page- you agree here that HEAD
> will erroneously produce duplicates of any "Set-Cookie" headers
> in the proxy server's r->err_headers_out table.

Sure looks like that :) It does not appear that err_headers_out
is cleared in the proxy logic path so when Apache is ready
to create the default response headers, the overlay will
cause Cookies already in err_headers_out to be duplicated
since they have been already added to headers_out after we've
read the origin server response headers. So the

              apr_table_do(addit_dammit, save_table, r->err_headers_out,
                           "Set-Cookie", NULL);

line should be removed.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/