>The util_ldap module also needs to be moved out of the experimental
>directory (mod_auth*_ldap depends on mod_ldap).

This is my next task.  Where should it be moved to?  I was thinking of
creating an ldap directory under modules and putting it there.  Or does
it make sense for one of the existing module directories to be the new
home of util_ldap?

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>   Re-structure the auth_ldap module to fit the new authentication
model.  The authnz_ldap module provides an ldap authentication provider
and an authorization handler.  It implements the authorization "require"
values ldap-user, ldap-dn and ldap-group.

Extremely cool.

> This restructure also moves auth_ldap out of the experimental
directory.

Viva to that and an eclaire for both of us!

The util_ldap module also needs to be moved out of the experimental
directory (mod_auth*_ldap depends on mod_ldap).

Regards,
Graham