On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:41:44 -0700, Justin Erenkrantz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 1:00 PM -0400 Jim Jagielski
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > True, but this is one that I'm hitting a lot, especially
> > with the increase in cache development going on...
> >
> > And this is the only bundled module that I've hit this on
> > when httpd is build "normally".
>
> IMHO, the proper thing to do is add `gcc -print-libgcc-file-name` to the
> shared module builds when we're using gcc 3+.  -- justin

Won't gcc 3.2+ have dynamic reference to libgcc_s.so instead of static
reference to libgcc.a?

gcc < 3 will have static reference to libgcc.a too, but no
-print-libgcc-file-name option :(

Based on Joe's comment, this stuff depends on how gcc was built.