--On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 2:48 PM +1000 Ian Holsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ok.. so I've started playing with mod-cache again, and I noticed the
following:

- there is no way to cache something with query-args which doesn't return
a expires tag.

proposal: add a CacheIgnoreNoExpires directive so that we can cache them

- Even if we add a optional function to ignore the query-args, we still
   check the args to see if the thing is cacheable. I'm not sure what to
   do about this.. maybe move some more functionality into the key-gen
   code... I don't know.

any objections to adding yet another config option to mod-cache?

Not really, but I'd like to see a patch posted to this list first before committing it. There's a couple ways I could see implementing this, but not sure which way you are intending to do this. -- justin