Hello,

I may be missing something in my Apache configuration, or maybe this is a well-known problem....But, I can't seem to get mod_cache (with mod_proxy and mod_disk_cache) to return a 304 Not Modified response even when all of the headers of the in the HTTP request should produce a 304 response.  (of course, I can get a 304 Not Modified response IF I include a "Cache-Control: max-age=0" header, but the 304 response in that case is actually from the origin server, not from Apache).

I've looked at the code a little bit (Apache 2.0.50), and at first glance, it seems as though proper 304 response handling might not actually be fully implemented yet.  Is that actually the case, or am I just missing something.

Thanks,
Mike.