On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:20:08 -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> +1  Subversion still lacks a few features in commit notices, and
>      I don't see the equivalent of viewcvs diff (must be hidden
>      somewhere), but the developer interaction is much better.
the latest "CVS" of Horde's Chors provids a viewcvs like interface to
subversion (check svn.outoforder.cc) As well the "CVS" release of viewcvs
itself.   Also Paul Querna and I are working on an apache module to
provide such an interface.
http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_svn_view/

We hope to have this officially released before apachecon.