Joe Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> With mod_logio enabled on a 404 response, the final
> output brigade sent down the filter stack consists of
> a single EOS bucket.  In this circumstance mod_logio's
> logio_out_filter() calls APR_BUCKET_INSERT_BEFORE on
> the sole eos bucket, which corrupts the brigade and
> sometimes causes httpd to segfault.

Hmm, I'm still getting a segfault (it happens during the mp2
test runs of t/compat/send_fd)- both with this patch, and
without mod_logio enabled.  APR_BUCKET_INSERT_BEFORE can't
be the cause of my trouble :-(.

Somehow the bucket holding the outgoing headers (on a 404)
is getting corrupted on my box (using HEAD for httpd-2.0, apr,
and mp2).  I'll follow up if I ever figure out what's going on.

Sorry for the noise...

--
Joe Schaefer