Graham Leggett wrote:

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

This patch?

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=12817

I'm not as familiar with this cache code, Graham could you look at this?

This is already committed to v2.1.0-dev, and is awaiting votes:

*) Fix a segfault in the LDAP cache purge.
modules/ldap/util_ldap_cache_mgr.c: 1.9
+1: minfrin
0: bnicholes - backporting modules/ldap/util_ldap_cache_mgr.c: r1.7 below
should eliminate the need to backport the "else" condition included
in this patch.

It seems though that the comment about the else condition is mixing up the patches - the above patch fixes util_ald_cache_purge(), while the v1.7 patch fixes *util_ald_create_caches() and is unrelated to the patch proposed.

Yes, there were 2 fixes in my original patch -- both to the same file and both necessary in 2.0.x. Unfortunately, 1 of these already existed in a slightly different form in 2.1...

--
Jess Holle