With regards to this whole new welcome page thingy, I feel the
somewhat redundant need to say my lil bit-o-stuff....
Maybe there should simply be a blank page that says something like:
"This page is under constuction"
And it could go out on a crazy tangent to say something like the
server version as at the very bottom... which could be... wait for
it.... in italic!

--

Go to this site and make moneys for nothing:
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=F72476