Hey all,
I have a suggestion for a feature that may fall into the category of
mod_proxy. Now, I'm no apache programmer however I have attempted to
write scripts that implement this in my server to little avail. What I
propose is written into mod_proxy (or another module of similar
effect) is a usage accounting function that can assist administrators
in controling their bandwidth usage when users use the connection via
the proxy. In addition to this, a per-user usage accounting system
could be implemented.

What does the apache community think of this? Feasable?
--

Go to this site and make moneys for nothing:
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=F72476