Geoffrey Young wrote:
It's just that someone needs to simultaneously move modperl-2.0 to
subversion too. And modperl-docs too, since they are checked out into
modperl-2.0 check out. As long as this is all done at once there should
be no problem. None of these projects had any branching so it shouldn't
be a problem. But I've next to zero experience with subversion, so I'm
not volunteering to do that.

gozer and I can take care of this while we're here.  I was waiting on you to
agree with the move before we went forward, though.  and it looks like your +1.

ok, so we're giving sander and justin the ok to lock down cvs until the svn
conversion is complete, which may be a day or two.  after that, everyone
will need to use svn to access mod_perl cvs (with instructions to follow).

so, rock on svn.

yes, yes, I'm +1. Thanks for taking care of it.

Don't forget about preserving the frozen cvs though. I have lots of modified files all over.

Also we will need to modify some of the sw to work with svn instead of cvs (Makefile(s) and RELEASE notes)