On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 06:16:18PM -0500, Me at IO wrote:
I think I included all the appropriate details, but the picture is probably clearer. Rich Bowen took it, and I moved it to save his bandwidth: http://www.apache.org/~manoj/dscn2804.jpg

I missed discussing how APR fits in this scheme. The main dev branch would build against reasonably updated HEAD versions of APR. Given group consensus, we could stick to tags or branches of APR if needed.

On the stable branch, the tree should be moved from this state to supporting a released version of APR.

Roy raised some concerns about not being able to track versions of APR with the fixes we need. The APR guys say that everyone with httpd commit can get APR commit if needed, so that solves part of the problem, but I wonder if those httpd committers can drive APR releases.