Paul Querna wrote:
However... my NetWare building wants to complain about:

Compiling modules/http/http_request.c
### mwccnlm Compiler:
# File: modules\http\http_request.c
# ------------------------------------
# 219: apr_bucket *e = apr_bucket_flush_create(c->bucket_alloc);
# Error: ^^^^^^^^^^
# expression syntax error

From a little experience with CodeWarrior (their name choice, not mine), normally CW doesn't like symbols getting a 'first-time' appearence in the middle of a function with structure prefixes, and by defining 'e' at the start of the function
apr_bucket *e;
and just using
e = apr_bucket_flush_create(...' at line 219 then it all glues together without issue.

I just committed r106072 that should fix this.

I am not 100% sure it is fixed, since I don't have the correct compilers to test this.

-Paul Querna

.

Good afternoon Paul,
Hope everyone else is as happy as the CW is now.
Thanks for the quick fix... long live 2.2...
Regards,
Norm