Nick Kew wrote:

> Would mod_filter be a Good Place for new diagnostic
> (FilterTrace) modes anyone needs to add, if it were extended to deal
> with input filters too?

I don't think so. I don't think having to implement/add all
the complexity and overhead of mod_filter just when you
want to be able to "trace" filter data makes a whole lot
of sense. It kind of goes against the whole idea of what
modules are: small, self-contained nuggets of functionality
that people can add or subtract as needed. 12 modules that
do one thing each is better, IMO, that one module that does
12.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
    "There 10 types of people: those who read binary and everyone else."