Stas Bekman wrote:

Jeff Trawick wrote:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:24:29 -0500, Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there some doc explaining the usage of signal handlers under different
mpms?

No, although I would suggest the following ;)

/* @tip Don't use signals in your own modules.  Apache makes no effort to
 * support modules which use signals.  Module behavior which is dependent
 * on signals can be expected to vary between MPMs or platforms.
 */

I don't use, but users do.

Then god help us all. I'm constantly reminded in my day to day work that there are really very few people 'out there' who really appreciate the nuances of threaded programming on Unix. Bleh.

Bill