--On Wednesday, December 8, 2004 9:33 AM +0000 Joe Orton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 05:14:40PM -0700, Brad Nicholes wrote:
   OK, now that you have enabled upgrades for anything other than
OPTIONS, I see the problem.  Even though there is a content-length
included in the header, you are saying that the header is being sent
encrypted but the content is not, correct?  And the reason for this is
because there is more than one filter stack that needs to be modified?

Yes. I think this fixes it, it's a bit of a hack though:

Isn't this the issue Stas keeps bringing up about the filters? See STATUS - in particular "the edge connection filter cannot be removed" - I believe it's listed as a showstopper currently.

Should we invest time to just fix this the 'right' way?

IIRC, the only real way to fix it is to go back to a doubly-linked list of some sort. But, there might be some other clever ways of dealing with this.

*shrug* -- justin