* Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> I only see patches for 2.0.48 and .49.  Do you have something against
> Subversion Trunk?  Have you tried it against 2.1 yet?
not yet.
we all have very plenty time. the maillist is full of people, but 99.9%
only lurking :(

<snip>
> Then be active on this mailing list, never stop pushing the code, and it
> has a good chance of getting in.  Honestly, I haven't seen a concerted
> effort to get metux mpm back into the mainline, but I welcome one.
Well, we had regular announces some time ago, but now everyone had
become quite lazy due no response.

<snip>
> I cannot just take one of those patches from the website and commit it
> to subversion.  What is the next step, I am not sure, but do not stop
> pushing to get your code in.
You could apply the patch to a current release and look if it works.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481