William A. Rowe, Jr. said:

>>I am trying to find instructions for the following call in Solaris'
>> ldap.h:
>>
>>LDAP *ldap_ssl_init(char *defhost, int defport, char *keyname);
>>
>>I need to know what "keyname" refers to.
>
> There's not much there.  It seems that ldap_ssl_init is 'key'
> within the client cert store, e.g. a key3.db entry for the Netscape
> / Sun / Mozilla SDK.  How that crosses with OpenLDAP implementations
> is anyones guess.

So far I have ignored the SSL stuff on Solaris just so I can get basic
LDAP working, I think this is probably going to involve some reworking of
the code to support specifying client systems at LDAP bind time, as
opposed to module initilisation time as it does now.

Finding some docs on the Solaris LDAP SDK would be a serious step forward
for this :)

Regards,
Graham