On Dec 21, 2004, at 1:12 PM, Mads Toftum wrote:

Could this be similar to openssl s_client - ssl2, ssl3, ... and the
no_ssl2, no_ssl3 etc? Just like you might want to specify a specific
version, I could see where it would be nice to go the other way and
remove a specific cipher.

That's right, this is either selecting a specific version or (the default) send an SSLv2 compatible hello and offer up all versions it can do.

We're also not talking about Ciphers here, just protocol versions. It figures out the ciphersuites for itself. I figure if we want to get that sophisticated, we'd better pour our energy into flood instead of ab.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.temme.net/sander/