Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
Hello there,

First appology me if my english is bad or if I sent this question to the wrong mailing list, since I have
search a lot with google and was not able to find any good hint about that kind of question.

I am making a module for apache2 only that does Virtual Hosting System within SQL or LDAP backend.
The module is based on heavy modified mod_vdbh and some functionalities from me.

Seen mod_vhost_dbi?

http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_vhost_dbi/

I am the author...

I have one problem is to set internal variable from Apache 2 (DOCUMENT_ROOT) to the correct value (intead of getting
the global one all the time).

It is impossible with the current way virtual hosts and document roots are handled.

-Paul Querna