Hey Will,
I do indeed think that this patch is useful and I would like to apply
it to my configuration! Alas I am not all that good with the
modification/patching of programs using the source code (I only know
how to program in Visual Basic... which I am hoping to ditch and learn
C++) or the use of linux in general for that matter. Therefore I ask
could you, or anyone else please provide information or a reference to
information regarding how to implement such a patch on linux for
apache. I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but if someone could
push me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Jason.

--

Go to this site and make moneys for nothing:
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=F72476