Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> --On Wednesday, February 2, 2005 1:43 PM -0500 Jim Jagielski
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Any reason why we don't enable reporting of Req? I have
> > a 2.1 patch ready to go, but I don't know why we don't
> > do this....
>
> I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.  =)
>
> Can you please provide some more details?  -- justin

Already committed (love CTR). Basically, the 'Req' value displayed by
mod_status is always 0 since we never update the required worker fields
that note start and stop processing time.
   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
    "There 10 types of people: those who read binary and everyone else."