--On Wednesday, March 9, 2005 1:17 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bingo.

I see any perl-wrapper as surviving very nicely in mod_perl, given
that it would be reflecting functions exposed from the core distro.

As they mention, the perl wrappers still need refreshing.

AFAICT, that module requires libapreq2. So, we'd have to bring it all into our tree. So, my -1 for trunk still holds until after 2.2.x is branched off and on its way. I just don't think it is in a state where it'd be easy to bring into our tree and not have it delay the beta process unduly.

IMHO, it can wait for 2.4. -- justin