[Seems that my first attempt didn't get through - maybe because I was not yet subscribed? I didn't get a bounce message, however. Anyway, here it's again.]

It's been almost 2 months since 2.0.53. Think it is time for 2.0.54 yet?

Any chances that the fix I proposed for PR#31302 ("suexec doesn't execute commands if they're not in the current dir") finds its way into 2.0.54? I have followed Ryan Bloom's advice of how to fix the issue properly, trying to be as portable as possible (e.g. by using ap_os_is_path_absolute() and apr_filepath_merge()). Comments welcome.

The bug was initially submitted on 2004-09-19; there is also a duplicate
(29534) from 2004-06-12.

Thanks,
Kaspar