William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
At 11:34 AM 4/9/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Simplify canon_handler. There is no thing like ajps:
protocol.

Actually, there has to be (no?)

No. There is http,https,ftp,ajp,balancer. There is no thing like ajps, but I suppose this originates from copying the code from proxy_http.

ajp: is a specific protocol and should be designated. E.g.
how to I forward proxy one set of requests to x.box.net via an ajp proxy, while forward proxying another group to y.box.net
via an http proxy?

I don't understand what you question is. Are you asking how to configure the proxy?

Regards,
Mladen.