OK.  It seems not so hard to apply those changes to
the one on trunk.  I will make the patch in a few
days.

When I give SSL stress to apache httpd 2.0.54 with
the new ab, the SSL connections at the httpd will
be unstable.  I believe there should be a problem
around the SSL session cache as dbm.  The httpd is
really stable when SSL session cache is shmcb.
It may be a problem of dbm library on solaris 10.

Joe Orton wrote:
This looks really wonderful, thanks a lot for submitting this.  Is there
any chance that you can rediff this against the version of ab on the
trunk?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/support/ab.c

(there are many conflicts when applying your patch to that)

-- Masaoki Kobayashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>