On Tue, 31 May 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Couldn't we add one (or several) keywords for important problems that have a trivial solution ? This would allow quicker integration.

I don't think it would help, really. It still requires people to go searching back through the bug database, which few developers are willing to do.

I suggest you simply catalogue the bugs you think qualify and post to the list with 1) a link to the bug report; 2) a short description; and 3) why you think it is easy/important to fix.

Bringing things to the attention of the mailing list (repeatedly, if necessary) is a more effective way to get them fixed than to add more complexity to bugzilla.

Joshua.