--On Wednesday, June 8, 2005 12:09 AM +0200 Sander Striker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes you are right I forgot this. So I think this would be better:

FWIW, I *think* the patch should return result rather than the value of ap_pass_brigade. (Although I have a feeling that might not be correct, either.)

I'm pondering if we shouldn't just abort() right here (wrap it in debug
defines
maybe) and fix all the core modules.

OTOH, we can decide the modules aren't broken at all.  Whatever we do will
require some documenting on what a module should and should not do.

Yah, I don't really know what the right thing to do is here. I know that when we did the mod_proxy fix, we had agreed that the handler was broken and it should always be sending an EOS. My gut still says that's right; but the failure case is downright nasty. -- justin