In the announce, we should have;

     proxy HTTP: If a response contains both Transfer-Encoding
     and a Content-Length, remove the Content-Length to eliminate
     an HTTP Request Smuggling vulnerability, and and don't reuse
     the connection, stopping some HTTP Request Spoofing attacks.

  "The Apache httpd project thanks the Watchfire team of Linhart,
  Klein, Heled and Orrin for the responsible notification and
  disclosure of this information."

Do we have an incident number for this report as it pertains
to the Apache HTTP Server?

I agree with Jeff after spending quite a few hours; patches to
the proxy now diverge quite radically from 2.0's proxy_http.c.
The band aids will land in slightly different places, but we
should encourage folks to validate proper proxied header and
body transmission.

My goal is to tag and roll 2.0 by Friday for release early next
week, unless the fixes are ready sooner.  There is a list of
already-accepted patches in status, if anyone wants to pick some
low hanging fruit for 2.0.

Bill