Sergio Leonardi wrote:
Hi all

I'm a newbie and I'd like to plan to add to mod_cache a directive like this
one, if possible.

What could be the correct procedure to do it? Am I sending the message to
the wrong place?

Hi Sergio.

It sounds like a great idea.

How do you plan on implementing such a beast?

Last Time i checked (a while ago) mod_mem_cache was process-based memory (not shared). So I'm just a bit unsure how a single request is going to flag to the other processes that it needs to clear a regex pattern,
or are you planning on implementing this just for disk-based cacheS?

Regards
Ian

CacheClear Directive

<http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directive-dict.html#Description>
Clear the cache for the URI that matches the pattern

Syntax: <http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directive-dict.html#Syntax>
CacheClear uri-pattern

Default: <http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directive-dict.html#Default>
CacheClear /.*

 <http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directive-dict.html#Context> Context:

??

Experimental

Module: <http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/directive-dict.html#Module>
mod_cache

More detail will be added here, when the function is implemented.

CacheClear /daily_scripts/.*