On Jul 18, 2005, at 10:26 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Please remember that decisions need to be made on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hopefully high-bandwidth discussions will generate some pretty
slick code and solutions.  Although those in the rest of the
world will be lagging a bit, the history of the project, the
decisions and discussion need to continue to occur on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yeah, no kidding.  We haven't made any decisions yet.  Decisions
are what happens when people vote on releases or changes.  Did one
of those go by and I didn't notice?  Nope.

....Roy