Hi all,

I was looking for a module which I can use for publishing my XML/XSLT based
web application on; That means, simple static transformation are not enough,
as *EVERY* new request to the same .xml file may potentially change the
result;

finally, I found mod_transform[1] somewhat usefull, but it - obviousely -
doesn't fit all the needs I have to have as it (e.g.) does not pass request
arguments from GET and PUT to the XSLT stylesheet :(

though, my question: how do I get these from within that .xml output filter?

Thanks in advance,
Christian Parpart.

--
 09:24:36 up 145 days, 22:32,  1 user,  load average: 0.34, 0.52, 0.44