> > smtpd_run_connect (might deny service to connecting IP, per
> > request_rec)
> > smtpd_run_mail (might deny service to this envelope domain, per loc)
> +1
> Don't do this just yet, mod_smtpd is changing completely! completely  =
> structures/io. I should commit my changes very soon so you can  start
> working on this.

OK, I'll watch for the changes. Make sure you keep what I need though :)

smtpd_run_connect should somehow pass the address of the peer (currently
that's within the request_rec)

smtp_run_mail should still pass the MAIL FROM address the peer specifies,
it currently comes in the char* loc.

As long as this data is still available to me and I can return a code to
reject the mail, we should be good to go. Somewhat trivial I hope.