On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 04:36:59AM +0200, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> Ok, let's start again. mod_mbox is not in the HTTPd core, so its
> documentation does not belong to the httpd/httpd/docs/ part of the
> repository.
>
> Attached, a small patch adding a stub website for mod_mbox to the
> httpd/site/ directory.

Yup.

I've adjusted your commit privs to be able to commit to the site
repository.  (All committers to any httpd project are supposed to be
able to commit there.)

> Module's documentation will come afterwards (I still have some
> thinking do to about it), but I'd love to see the third party modules
> page updated before mod_mbox next release.

After committing, log into people.apache.org, ensure your umask is set
to 002 and run 'svn up' in /www/httpd.apache.org.  In a few hours, your
change will be live on http://httpd.apache.org/.

> Any recommandations on how to write the documentation ? What model
> shoud I follow ? Should I write separate documentations (as specified
> in the mod_mbox's STATUS file, I plan to write three kinds of
> documentation : for users, admins and developpers) and just link to
> them, or fully integrate these docs to the mod_mbox website ?

I would just stick the stuff in the website; but, honestly, go with it
as you see fit.  -- justin