On Sep 28, 2005, at 5:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Brian Akins wrote:

Here is a trivial patch that will allow proxy_handler to run the
request_status hook if pre_request fails.  This is necessary if all
balncer members are in an error state, so that other modules get a

If all workers are in error state, worker will be NULL. Are you sure that the post_request hook that is run in the balancer case is prepared for such
a situation?
So it might be saver to do something like this to solve your problem.
Any comments from the proxy gurus?

Hmmm... It might be best to, in ap_proxy_pre_request() set
*balancer to NULL if the result from proxy_run_pre_request()
isn't OK. Then we can call jump to cleanup.

Also looks like there might be a bug in ap_proxy_pre_request()
as well ~ line 1353... (balancer != NULL) will always
be true I think... I think it should be *balancer

checking....