--On October 6, 2005 12:23:22 PM -0700 "Roy T. Fielding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What errors?  Do you mean 404s on httpd (what I would expect) or
script errors on mbox processing (what I wouldn't expect unless
the mod_mbox scripts are horribly lame).

It's telling me that the list archives no longer exist. Therefore, the list of archives to process needs to be updated. That's detailed in scripts/README.

It's not automatically kept in sync - but it'd be possible to set up a cronjob that re-runs create-archive-list each day... -- justin