Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 10/21/2005 04:06 PM, Joe Orton wrote:

[..cut..]

I agree that's the correct analysis, your patch to fix the proxy to use ap_save_brigade looks good to me.

Thanks for feedback. I will commit later to give otherBill a chance for
feedback.
One technical question: As this bug was reported against 2.0.55 I would like
to propose this patch for backport. As I am only committer am I allowed

- to add it to the 2.0.x STATUS file
- add my (of course non binding) vote on this backport?

Feel free to add my +1 - this is a solution to an obvious problem, even if this
is a semantic problem that we might decide, later, to clear up in mod_ssl.

Bill