Jim Gallacher wrote:

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

I think the proper thing to do (i forgot about the cookie and x86-64 issues) is to consider 3.2.3b as shut down by pre-release testing, so it's just going to be a version that will never be publicly released.

The next step is to apply the fixes you mentioned below and roll a 3.2.4b, then submit it to the list for test/vote for public release.

OK. I should be able to make the fixes and create the tarball tonight. Nicolas mentioned that he was not around this week so the Windows exe will be delayed a few days.

Jim

Sorry, I've been out camping for the last 4 days. Further to that, when I got back home, I found my computer had fried. :( Should have invested in those case fans, I guess. I'm getting replacement motherboard and processor today, but I won't be able to see if the new 3.2.4b tarball works (and see if I can find the source of the original problem) until Tuesday evening (Australian time).

Cheers,

Dominic