On Nov 11, 2005, at 6:21 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

On 11/11/05, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/11/2005 at 1:40:32 pm, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jeff
Trawick
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/11/05, Brad Nicholes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Reposting to the APR list with a new subject line. Does this need
be taken care of in APR 1.2.x before httpd 2.2 ships?

apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout() is private APR function (not API).  Is
the caller outside of APR?

Yes, HTTPD.  trunk/server/core_filters.c

Simply shocking ;)  That code needs to be fixed to call a real API :(

I just double-checked the declaration, and apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout()
currently is implemented as part of the public API. I don't have any strong objection to making it private, though (e.g., by wrapping the declaration in an "#ifdef APR_PRIVATE" or moving apr_support.h to apr/include/arch/ unix).

Brian