On Wednesday 16 November 2005 16:40, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Huh.  I wonder if 'require' becomes the provider vector for
> authorization?  That is, each module registers a 'require' function
> provider that can then be invoked by an authorization module processing
> the 'require' directive at request-time?  -- justin

That seems to be the only logical way to deal with it - as Brad has been
saying all along, and as I've done in my authz modules (including
mod_authz_dbd - which is up for review).

It also extends nicely to Require dbd-login, though I suspect authnz_ldap
was ahead of me with something like that, too:-)

--
Nick Kew