Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 05:53:52AM -0600, Jess Holle wrote:

I'm no commiter but must concur -- until the build runs cleanly on
Windows 2.2.0 should not go out the door.

Not everyone may like it, but Windows is a major Apache usage platform
these days.

mod_dbd isn't included in the win32 build environment yet, so it has no
effect on a standard build. mod_dbd may or may not become available
within the win32 build environment during the life of 2.2, but I don't
think this should hold up GA.

It's often the case that some modules or support utilities lag behind on
win32.

Ah...  Sorry to jump the gun.

I'm anxious to start the move to 2.2 on various platforms (Windows, Solaris, and AIX).

--
Jess Holle