Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 04:40:25PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

I have 6.0, 2000/.NET, 2003, and 2005 sitting here, and will build whichever
flavor is deemed 'appropriate'.

If nobody speaks up, I'm building 'same old, same old' under MSVCRT.

I think that's appropriate, 2005 is a bit of a battle right now. Getting
openssl to compile with 2005 is a real nightmare (more than usual).

If this too shall pass, I'm in favor of 'doing it right' for the long term,
2.2 will be here a while.  Raising some questions beyond the httpd community
with an eye to the official binary sometime early next week, prior to hackathon.

Bill