fredagen den 2 december 2005 09.15 skrev Paul Querna:
> Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > torsdagen den 1 december 2005 23.56 skrev Sander Temme:

> >> Oden,
> >>
> >> Can you tell us what steps you take to package httpd/apr/apr-util? I
> >> think that would tell us a little more about possible use cases for
> >> the build system.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> S.
> >
> > Ok, will do.
> >
> > I publish the rpm spec files and I hope it won't be hard to understand
> > them.
> >
> > Here are the spec files:
> >
> > http://nux.se/Cooker/SPECS/
> >
> > And here are source and patches applied:
> >
> > http://nux.se/Cooker/SOURCES/
>
> It would be good to merge in as many patches as possible that you apply
> to our code base.. external patches are not good for anyone.
>
> -Paul

OK.

apr-0.9.3-deplibs.patch:
- link libapr against libraries on which it depends
- re-order link line so that -pthread can be passed down to the
compiler driver with an appropriate LT_LDFLAGS
Author: Joe Orton
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/libapr1/apr-0.9.3-deplibs.patch

apr-1.0.0-mutextype_reorder.diff:
This one makes the mutext type set as default to fcntl because the
implementation in the nptl in recent linux distros seems very
unmature/unstable, especially if you use exotic CPU's (that does not present
themselves as a i686 i think) and kernel 2.4.x with apr compiled on a Linux
2.6.x box against nptl. Well I guess that is Linux specific and won't make it
into your codebase. Anyway it saves a lot of headaches...
Author: Oden Eriksson
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/libapr1/apr-1.0.0-mutextype_reorder.diff

apr-1.1.0-config.diff:
Removes not needed code from arp-config
Author: Joe Orton
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/libapr1/apr-1.1.0-config.diff

apr-util-0.9.5-lib64.diff:
- shuffle the find libname logic around a bit.
In all the autofoo and m4 macros "/lib" is hardcoded, that should be fixed. I
see now php has finally fixed it like this "--with-libdir=libfoo", maybe you
can do it like that too?
Author: Oden Eriksson
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/libapr-util1/apr-util-0.9.5-lib64.diff

apr-util-1.2.2-config.diff:
Removes not needed code from arp-config
Author: Joe Orton
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/libapr-util1/apr-util-1.2.2-config.diff

apr-util-1.2.2-postgresql.diff:
This is needed in Mandriva, and possible in other distros too. It should be
another test added.
Author: Oden Eriksson
http://cvs.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/libapr-util1/apr-util-1.2.2-postgresql.diff

--