On Dec 2, 2005, at 5:24 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

With this single change, there is now a source package available at;

  httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/httpd-2.2.0-win32-src.zip

However, without this single change it was impossible for nmake -f to run
to completion.

Is it unreasonable to publish this .zip if we deposit this patch under the general /dist/httpd/patches/apply-to-2.2.0/ tree for those working from a tarball? If not, I'll scuttle (or leave in place for folks looking for an unreleased candidate to examine), and we'll start all over at 2.2.1 with
the initial release.

Go ahead and publish this package under the 2.2.0-win32 name.  The
changes fall within the scope of platform-specific ones that we allow
third-party package maintainers to make, so there's no reason we can't
do the same.  Yes, please deposit the patch as well.  Thanks,

....Roy