Paul Querna wrote:
Ian Holsman wrote:
Hi.

I just checked out the latest trunk of apr & httpd on my mac, and can't build it anymore. it is complaining about apr_socket_sendfile not being defined.

so I checked .. and apr.h has APR_HAS_SENDFILE as 0.

the problem is sendfile_nonblocking calls apr_socket_sendfile ;(
mac/darwin doesn't support sendfile at all.

I don't know how you are getting sendfile_nonblocking called at all, since it is all wrapped by #if APR_HAS_SENDFILE

-Paul
Meh.

Someone didn't wrap sendfile_nonblocking itself under APR_HAS_SENDFILE when they re-factored it :-)

Fixed in trunk/r351997.

-Paul