--On December 3, 2005 8:52:38 PM +0000 Colm MacCarthaigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  * A threaded MPM to become the default: I would like mod_cgid

How about making the MPMs DSOable?

  * Build upon the aaa framework to do some more useful things. Two
    in particular I'd like, but they are awkward and contentious.
    First, is that we have a lot of third-party providers coming up
    with ways of storing state for authentication via http. Most
    often via cookies, but sometimes via url-encoded session ID's
    and so on. It's messy and ugly, but ignoring the reality of
    One-Time Passwords isn't good either, so it might be justifiable
    to come with a framework for a united approach. Making say
    mod_authnz_secureid only a small bit of work.

    The other thing I think is missing from the aaa framework is
    a way for an admin to mandate that aaa happen over an encrypted
    session only. Some magic directive that doesn't extend into
    per-dir/htaccess land that helps them out a little in making
    sure that https is being used.

Huh.  Cool.  I'd like to hear more about this...  -- justin