Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for response.
Do you mean passing SIGUSR1 while apache restart? thanks.

But the requirement for my project itself is to be able to update the
configuration (update SSL certificates/key of a virtual host) dynamically
without apache restart.

Thanks & Regards,
Prathama.

             "R, Rajesh
             (STSD)"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             >                         <dev@httpd.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             12/21/2005 10:54
                                       RE: Code update to handle apache
                                       dynamic configuration updates to
             Please respond to         httpd.conf.
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    org

Hi,

Passing SIGUSR1 will wait for current requests to be
processed before doin' a restart.

Regards,
Rajesh R
--
This space intentionally left non-blank.