On 12/27/05, Garrett Rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Comments, as always, are more than welcome.

As Paul pointed out on IRC, this patch fails to parse the HTTP headers
coming back from the back end fastcgi process.  Here's an updated
version that fixes that.  Log follows, patch attached.

-garrett

Add support for reading FCGI_STDOUT and FCGI_END_REQUEST records from the
back end fastcgi process.  This includes switching to a poll based dispatch
loop that handles interleaved reads and writes.

* modules/proxy/mod_proxy_fcgi.c
  (MAX_INPUT_BYTES): Removed, we now use AP_IOBUFSIZE.
  (handle_headers): New helper function for parsing headers out of the
   response data.
  (send_stdin): Removed, code incorporated into dispatch routine.
  (dispatch): New, poll based dispatch loop that handles both reads and
   writes.
  (fcgi_do_request): Call new dispatch routine.  Return OK if we get
   through without errors.