Fenlason, Josh wrote:

I'm running into an issue where Apache 2.2.0 on AIX won't start if there is more than one Listen directive. According to the documentation, this should not be so. This is not the case on Solaris. This is causing problems with regards to configuring ssl. Has anyone else seen this?

I've had hassles in the past where httpd is asked to Listen multiple times to ultimately the same port, and httpd dies saying "cannot bind to IP address".

Make sure you don't have something like this anywhere in your config:

Listen 443
Listen xx.xx.xx.xx:443

Regards,
Graham