On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 06:43:53PM +0100, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> If one is able to build mod_mbox and make Apache use it, he is also
> able to setup his archives as described in the online documentation.

What documentation?  The mod_mbox pages on our website don't give any
information on how to feed it with rsync.

(And, there is *some* documentation in the scripts/README.)

An example included in the tarball is worth a lot more than info on a
website.  Also, bundling those docs from the website in the tarball would
be a help too.  -- justin